Revolutionary Cancer Treatment
Effective, Non-toxic and Scientific
Too Low-cost to be offered by cancer hospitals. (It really is true!)
Throat Cancer and its Novel Treatment
Throat cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the throat, oropharynx, nasopharynx and larynx. It can also spread to the tonsils, base of the tongue and lymph nodes in your neck.
Types of throat Cancer
Although the majority of throat cancers involve the same type of cells, different terms are used to describe where it originated.
● Nasopharyngeal cancer begins in the nasopharynx—the uppermost region of your throat.
● Oropharyngeal cancer develops in the back of your throat, including your tonsils.
● The hypopharynx is the lower part of your throat, just above your esophagus and windpipe. It's the site where laryngopharyngeal cancer often begins.
● Glottic cancer starts in the vocal cords.
● Cancer of the upper throat, known as supraglottic cancer, begins in the epiglottis and spreads to a piece of cartilage that blocks food from going into your windpipe.
● Subglottic cancer starts in the lower portion of your voice box. It forms in the area below your vocal cords.
Symptoms of throat cancer:
Throat cancer symptoms may include:
● Unilateral or bilateral swelling in the neck
● Trouble swallowing food or drink
● Hoarseness or sore throat that doesn't get better
● Difficulty breathing or swallowing
● Coughing up blood (hemoptysis)
Risk Factors for throat Cancer
The main risk factors for throat cancer are smoking tobacco and heavy alcohol use. Older people (over 50) are more likely to be diagnosed with throat cancer than people who are younger. Other risk factors include:
● Family history of cancer
● Personal history of another type of head and neck cancer
● Exposure to asbestos, in the case of laryngeal cancer
● Having certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV)
An Effective, Scientific, Non-Toxic & Low-Cost Throat Cancer Treatment:
GEIPE or 'Gentle Electrotherapy to Inhibit a Pivotal Enzyme' therapy is a non-toxic, non-surgical and scientific method of treating throat cancer. The GEIPE device is portable and can be used at home with a little supervision. It uses gentle electric current to block the enzyme that is critical for cancer growth. This revolutionary method to treat throat cancer is effective without any side-effects, which makes it an attractive non-surgical alternative to chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
This throat cancer treatment is very affordable, in fact too affordable to be offered by cancer hospitals. Please Contact Us today for more information about this ground-breaking throat cancer treatment.
Note: Our GEIPE device is best suited to treat visible or palpable tumors like oral cancers (tongue, mouth, palate, lip, neck, throat, buccal mucosa), facial cancers (chin, nose, cheek, head, temple), Merkel cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, (all skin cancers) some breast cancers and lymphoma. Also, fast-growing prostate cancers.