Revolutionary Cancer Treatment
Effective, Non-toxic and Scientific
Too Low-cost to be offered by cancer hospitals. (It really is true!)
Head Cancer and its New Treatment
Cancer of the head and neck, also called squamous cell carcinoma, is a cancer arising from the squamous cells lining the head and neck. It can occur in the lining of any organ in this area, such as the mouth, throat and voice box (which is more commonly affected), or the salivary glands, sinuses or muscles or nerves of the head and neck.
Symptoms of head & neck cancer:
The symptoms of head and neck cancer vary depending on where it is located. Some of the most common signs include:
● Difficulty swallowing
● Hoarseness or loss of voice
● Swelling in the jaw
● Pain, numbness, or stiffness in the mouth, face, or throat
● Pain in the ear, face, or neck
● Blocked sinuses that donít clear
● Bleeding through the nose
Risk Factors for head & neck cancer:
The cancers of the head and neck are caused by a variety of factors. :
● Tobacco and Alcohol: Most cancers of the mouth, throat, sinuses, larynx and pharynx are considered to be caused by tobacco use. Drinking alcohol, smoking or chewing tobacco all raise your risk for head and neck cancers.
● HPV: Human papillomavirus causes about 70 percent of cancers in the oropharynx, which includes the tonsils, soft palate, and base of the tongue.
● Ultraviolet light: Exposure to ultraviolet light, such as sunlight or artificial UV rays from tanning beds, can cause cancer on the lips.
● Pollution: People who work in construction, textile, ceramic, logging, or food processing industries may be exposed to substances like wood dust, formaldehyde, asbestos, nickel, or other chemicals. These substances can increase the risk of getting cancers in the nasopharynx.
● The Epstein-Barr virus: It causes infectious mononucleosis and other illnesses, may raise the risk of cancers in the nose, behind the nose, and cancers of the salivary glands.
● Radiations: Radiation treatments to the head and neck can increase a person's risk of getting head and neck cancers.
A Revolutionary Head & Neck Cancer Treatment:
GEIPE or 'Gentle Electrotherapy to Inhibit a Pivotal Enzyme' therapy is a non-toxic, non-surgical and scientific method of treating head and neck cancers. The GEIPE device is portable and can be used at home with a little supervision. It uses gentle electric current to block the enzyme that causes cancerous cells to grow. This revolutionary method to treat head cancer is effective without any side-effects, which makes it an attractive non-surgical alternative to chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
This head cancer treatment is very affordable, in fact too Low-cost to be offered by cancer hospitals. Please Contact Us today for more information about this ground-breaking head & neck cancer treatment.
Note: Our GEIPE device is best suited to non-surgically treat visible or palpable tumors like oral cancers (tongue, mouth, palate, lip, neck, throat, buccal mucosa), facial cancers (chin, nose, cheek, head, temple), Merkel cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, (all skin cancers) some breast cancers and lymphoma. Also, fast-growing prostate cancers.