Revolutionary Cancer Treatment
Effective, Non-toxic and Scientific
Too Low-cost to be offered by cancer hospitals. (It really is true!)
Palate Cancer and its Newest Treatment
Palate cancer is a rare form of cancer that affects the upper surface of your mouth, including the soft tissues and hard palate. The soft tissues most commonly affected by palate cancer include:
● the lining of your mouth (mucosa)
● tongue muscles
● salivary glands
The hard palate can also be affected by palate cancer, which can spread to adjacent areas such as the sinuses or nasal cavity.
Palate Cancer Signs and Symptoms:
Signs of palate cancer may include:
● A lump in your neck or throat that doesn't go away after a few weeks
● A change in the way your teeth fit together when you chew or smile
● A sore that doesn't heal - may be white, red, or brown in color
● Pain or discomfort when you eat or drink
● Trouble chewing or swallowing food
● A persistent sore throat, hoarseness, or other voice problems
What are the Risk Factors for Palate Cancer?
There are a number of risk factors that can increase your risk for developing this cancer. These include:
● Heavy alcohol usee
● A history of smoking or chewing tobacco
● Exposure to secondhand smoke
● Having human papillomavirus (HPV)
● Exposure to asbestos, radiation, or certain chemicals
● Family history of oral cancer
A Revolutionary Palate Cancer Treatment:
GEIPE or 'Gentle Electrotherapy to Inhibit a Pivotal Enzyme' therapy is a non-toxic, non-surgical and scientific method of treating palate cancer. The GEIPE device is portable and can be used at home with a little supervision. It uses gentle electric current to block the enzyme that causes cancerous cells to grow. This revolutionary method to treat palate cancer is effective without any side-effects, which makes it an attractive non-surgical alternative to chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
This palate cancer treatment method is not patentable, which means that it will never be available for commercial use. However, it does offer a low-cost and superior alternative for patients who are averse to other treatments such as radiation therapy or surgery. Please Contact Us today for more information about this ground-breaking non-surgical palate cancer treatment.
Note: Our GEIPE device is best suited to treat visible or palpable tumors like oral cancers (tongue, mouth, palate, lip, neck, throat, buccal mucosa), facial cancers (chin, nose, cheek, head, temple), Merkel cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, (all skin cancers) some breast cancers and lymphoma. Also, fast-growing prostate cancers.