Revolutionary Cancer Treatment
Effective, Non-toxic and Scientific
Too Low-cost to be offered by cancer hospitals. (It really is true!)
A California Non-Profit Tax-exempt Charity - IRS 501(c)(3)
Neck Cancer and its Latest Treatment
Neck cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the tissues of the neck. It can occur in any part of the neck, including the oral cavity, larynx, pharynx, thyroid gland and salivary glands.
The most common type of neck cancer is squamous cell carcinoma. This type of cancer forms in squamous cells, which line tissue surfaces all over the body.
Neck cancer occurs when cells in your body begin to divide uncontrollably and form tumors. These tumors can invade nearby tissues or spread to other parts of your body through your lymph nodes or bloodstream.
Symptoms of neck cancer:
Signs of neck cancer include:
● A lump or swelling in your neck that does not go away
● A sore throat that does not go away
● Difficulty swallowing or a pain in your throat
● Hoarseness or trouble speaking
● Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing due to a mass pressing on your windpipe
● Frequent sinus infections that don’t respond to antibiotics
● Swelling in your jaw or around your mouth (that can make your dentures fit poorly)
What are the types of neck cancer?
There are many different types of head and neck cancer, but they all affect the area where your head meets your neck. The most common types of head and neck cancers are:
● Larynx cancer (cancer of the voice box)
● Nasopharyngeal cancer (cancer of the back of throat)
● Salivary gland cancer (cancer affecting a salivary gland near your cheekbones)
● Sialoma (a benign tumor on salivary glands)
Who’s most likely to develop neck cancer?
Men are more likely to get diagnosed with neck cancer than women, and the risk increases with age. Certain factors raise the risk, including tobacco and alcohol use, HPV infection, and sun exposure
A Scientific, Non-Toxic, Low-Cost & Effective Neck Cancer Treatment:
GEIPE or 'Gentle Electrotherapy to Inhibit a Pivotal Enzyme' therapy is a non-toxic, non-surgical and scientific method of treating neck cancer. The GEIPE device is portable and can be used at home with a little supervision. It uses gentle electric current to block the enzyme that causes cancerous cells to grow. While traditional radiation therapy can cause serious side effects like scarring and nerve damage, this revolutionary method is effective without any side-effects, which makes it an attractive non-surgical alternative.
This neck cancer treatment is very affordable, in fact too affordable to be offered by cancer hospitals. Please Contact Us today for more information about this ground-breaking neck cancer treatment.
Note: Our GEIPE device is best suited to non-surgically treat visible or palpable tumors like oral cancers (tongue, mouth, palate, lip, neck, throat, buccal mucosa), facial cancers (chin, nose, cheek, head, temple), Merkel cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, (all skin cancers) some breast cancers and lymphoma. Also, fast-growing prostate cancers.