Revolutionary Cancer Treatment
Effective, Non-toxic and Scientific
Too Low-cost to be offered by cancer hospitals. (It really is true!)
Gum cancer is a disease that originates from the cells that line your mouth. If you have gum cancer, you may notice a lump or thickening in your gum tissue, bleeding gums, or pain when you chew.
It's important to know that not all lumps and bumps in your mouth are cancerous. But if you notice any of these symptoms in yourself or someone close to you, it's worth having them checked out by a dentist as soon as possible.
Symptoms of gum cancer:
Signs of gum cancer may include a sore that does not heal, a bump in your mouth that feels like a lump under your skin, thickening or redness of the gums and bleeding. Other gum cancer symptoms may include:
● A swelling that does not subside
● Cracking and bleeding of the gums
● Difficulty in eating
● Swollen lymph nodes in the neck
● Teeth coming loose or ill-fitting dentures
● The gums have grown thicker
● A non-healing sore (which may be white, pale, red, dark, or otherwise discolored) that lasts longer than two weeks
What are the Risk Factors for gum Cancer?
The following factors may increase your risk of developing gum cancer, but not all people with these risk factors will develop the disease:
● Heavy alcohol consumption
● Suffering from chronic irritation of the mouth
● Following a diet that doesn't include much fruit or vegetables
● Having HPV
● Using tobacco in any form
● Not taking good care of your teeth
What are the Possible Complications of gum cancer?
The potential complications of gum cancer can vary depending on the severity and location of the tumor. Some potential complications include:
● A decrease in the ability to eat, drink, or talk
● Lost teeth
● Spread of cancer to other parts of the body, including your lymph nodes or lungs
A Scientific, Non-Toxic & Low-Cost Gum Cancer Treatment:
GEIPE or 'Gentle Electrotherapy to Inhibit a Pivotal Enzyme' therapy is a non-toxic, non-surgical and scientific method of treating gum cancer. The GEIPE device is portable and can be used at home with a little supervision. It uses gentle electric current to block the enzyme that causes cancerous cells to grow. This revolutionary method to treat gum cancer is effective without any side-effects, which makes it an attractive alternative to chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
This gum cancer treatment is very affordable, in fact too affordable to be offered by cancer hospitals. Please Contact Us today for more information about this ground-breaking gum cancer treatment.
Note: Our GEIPE device is best suited to treat visible or palpable tumors like oral cancers (tongue, mouth, palate, lip, neck, throat, buccal mucosa), facial cancers (chin, nose, cheek, head, temple), Merkel cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, (all skin cancers) some breast cancers and lymphoma. Also, fast-growing prostate cancers.